Designed to match the look and feel of ARRI's Signature Prime range, the LPL-mount 65-300mm T2.8 Signature Zoom with 1.7x Extender produces attractive, organic images while covering sensor sizes ranging from Super35 to full-frame, large-format. This lens includes ARRI's 1.7x Extender which gives you a 110.5-510mm range when attached.
The 65-300mm zoom features controlled flaring for HDR compatibility and lower contrast ratios for opening up shadowed areas. It also maintains its T2.8 maximum aperture across its entire focal length range, negating the need for ramping while zooming.
For custom diffusion looks, this 65-300mm zoom can be paired with the separately available Signature Prime rear net holder to add stockings, nets, or voile for custom diffusion looks. Each Signature Zoom is constructed with a lightweight and durable magnesium housing with this 65-300mm zoom featuring focus marks in feet.
Antireflective coatings, light baffles, and light traps help minimize any internal barrel flare. The 65-300mm ARRI Signature Zoom focuses down to 52.6" from the lens front and features a weight of 17.9 pounds and a length of 16.5".
- Wide Sensor Range: Covers a wide range of sensor sizes and cameras from any manufacturer, from Super35 to Large Format
- Matches Signature Primes: This 65-300mm T2.8 zoom matches the look of feel of the Signature primes, maintaining a consistent look across your footage
- 1.7x Extender: Includes the ARRI 1.7x Signature extender for an extended focal length of 110.5-510mm
- Fast T2.8 over Entire Zoom Range: Maintains a fast T2.8 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range, no ramping required
- Controlled Flare Effects: Controls flares for HDR compatibility and lower contrast for scenes with open shadows
- 8K+ Optimal Image Quality: Optimal image quality that future-proofs your production for 8K applications
- LDS-2 ARRI LPL Mount: ARRI LPL mount transfers lens data via the LDS-2 lens data system for streamlined post-production and VF/X needs
- Rear Filter Compatible: Works with the separately available Signature Prime magnetic rear filter holder
- Lighter Weight and Durable Build: Relatively lightweight design with a durable magnesium barrel
- Pairs with Zoom Series: Pairs with 16-32mm, 24-75mm, and 45-135mm zooms to produce the widest focal length range in the pro cine industry
- Reversible Focus Marks: Focus marks in feet that can be flipped at a rental house with the integrated marks in meters
- Built-in, detachable handle provides a secure grip
- Detachable stick for manual zoom moves